Saturday, March 29, 2014

To Ombre?

Lately I have a battle going back and forth in my head... To ombre or not to ombre? First, there's the thought of well, everyone is doing it. Then there's the part of me that just likes to be plain Jane and as natural looking as can be. Plus, I keep telling myself that my hair is healthy now and any lighter color will only dry it out again. Ohhh... but it looks so cool and boho! I've always loved a little hippie boho flair. Maybe I'll go for it in a subtle way? I found some lovely ladies with beautiful ombre hair that looks natural and shiny. I've saved a few pics to my phone to show my stylist. (I feel super cool when I say I have a stylist, lol) She's been amazing so far and always done exactly what I've asked for, and if you've ever had a horrible hair experience before you know just how incredibly important that can be. IDK (in text language that means I don't know. I once knew a girl who talked text language all the time which was hilarious and very entertaining, but that's a whole new subject). I'm in two very important weddings coming up this next month, so maybe I'll just wait till after they are over. (I know what you're thinking... isn't every wedding important? Well, yes of course, but these are HUGE! Major important weddings that I'll see pictures of for the rest if my life, so I want to look my best.) Till I put my big girl panties on and actually make a dern (yes I said dern) decision for myself I'll just continue to stalk every beautiful girl with ombre hair... and probably bombard my pinterest account with crazy amounts of "likes" on the subject matter. So, the question remains... to ombre or not to ombre

No comments:

Post a Comment